Dance Classes for Kids at Arthur Murray Waterford Lakes Near Orlando
All loving parents wish to provide the best of everything to their children.
To help with that, Arthur Murray Dance Studios invite you to introduce art and culture to your child through ballroom dancing. There is no better gift than the gift of self-confidence and self-assurance as your child travels through life.
Through the art of ballroom dancing, the little girl grows into a beautiful lady, who is self-assured and carries herself with grace. The boy becomes acquainted with social skills, and turns into a confident and courageous gentleman.
Our professional instructors will introduce your children to:
- American Style Ballroom
- American Style Rhythm
- International Standard
- International Latin
- Cha Cha
- and more…
- What a great idea for a social gathering - but because this is a review - let me just say, I hope many of the couples sign-up for further lessons. So in addition to learning (or maybe re-learning) some dancing skills - some great physical activity and a new social event; for about $10 a lesson - I don't think you can go wrong.Jay V.Ocala, FL
- What can I say? I should have started as a true dancer. ... with very friendly people and lots going on at one time. Private lessons, group lessons, party/mixers and EVERY kind of dance you can imagine. I truly recommend everyone to try it out. Find the dancer in you.Victor L.Orlando, FL
- I have visited several dance studios in the Orlando area, and I can honestly say that this is the BEST place to learn to dance! I have been dancing here for more than 3 years and I absolutely love this studio. The owners have created a unique environment filled with fun, positivity, and talent. The staff is incredibly friendly and will always try to make you feel welcome and comfortable. There is a great mix of students, of all ages and abilities, so you won't feel out of place. The studio offers private lessons where you can work on a wedding routine, improve your social dancing, or prepare for a competition. There are also group classes and practice parties to help you learn new skills. So if you're looking to dance, make friends, lose weight, or just have fun, then this is the place to be!Jen A.Orlando, FL
- If you're thinking about learning to dance, there is no better place!! The instructors are very knowledgeable, and everyone is friendly. Also, there's a great mix of experience levels and age groups among the students. Highly Recommended!!Daniel M.Orlando, FL
- I'd recommend this studio for anyone from 1st timers to advanced dancers. It is a bright, beautiful new facility, but its greatest asset is its quality instructors. My teachers make learning so fun and work hard to help me improve as a dancer. I have found this to be a place where the students are their top priority.Debbie E.Orlando, FL