Get Your First Lesson for Free!
Discover the thrill of ballroom dancing for yourself! Become the dancer you always wanted to be…
New Student Offer
Arthur Murray Dance Studio one of the top rated dance studios in orange county fl for ballroom or Latin dance lessons.
Find local dance classes, dance activities and ballroom dancing events at the Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Waterford Lakes.
Gift certificates for dance lessons and dance classes in the Waterford Lakes area are available for purchase online today!
Reviews & Testimonials
See what others have to say about us!
- What can I say? I should have started as a true dancer. ... with very friendly people and lots going on at one time. Private lessons, group lessons, party/mixers and EVERY kind of dance you can imagine. I truly recommend everyone to try it out. Find the dancer in you.Victor L.Orlando, FL
- I'd recommend this studio for anyone from 1st timers to advanced dancers. It is a bright, beautiful new facility, but its greatest asset is its quality instructors. My teachers make learning so fun and work hard to help me improve as a dancer. I have found this to be a place where the students are their top priority.Debbie E.Orlando, FL
- What a great idea for a social gathering - but because this is a review - let me just say, I hope many of the couples sign-up for further lessons. So in addition to learning (or maybe re-learning) some dancing skills - some great physical activity and a new social event; for about $10 a lesson - I don't think you can go wrong.Jay V.Ocala, FL
- I have visited several dance studios in the Orlando area, and I can honestly say that this is the BEST place to learn to dance! I have been dancing here for more than 3 years and I absolutely love this studio. The owners have created a unique environment filled with fun, positivity, and talent. The staff is incredibly friendly and will always try to make you feel welcome and comfortable. There is a great mix of students, of all ages and abilities, so you won't feel out of place. The studio offers private lessons where you can work on a wedding routine, improve your social dancing, or prepare for a competition. There are also group classes and practice parties to help you learn new skills. So if you're looking to dance, make friends, lose weight, or just have fun, then this is the place to be!Jen A.Orlando, FL
- If you're thinking about learning to dance, there is no better place!! The instructors are very knowledgeable, and everyone is friendly. Also, there's a great mix of experience levels and age groups among the students. Highly Recommended!!Daniel M.Orlando, FL