Programs We Offer
Getting started is easy. The first step is to schedule a free introductory lesson with one of our trained instructors.
During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course for you to continue. To set up your free introductory lesson now fill out our online contact form.
Basic Introductory Program
The Basic Program develops the most important dances you plan to use immediately at a basic level. Emphasis is placed on three important elements of dancing; (1) foot position (2) rhythm and timing (3) leading or following with enough variety to keep your learning experience interesting.
Associate Bronze Program
The Associate Bronze Program will help you acquire freer movement around the floor while expanding your variety, technique and footwork. Associate Bronze dancers also begin to develop portrayal of a dance’s characteristics in the form of styling. This dance program is very popular with those wanting to get on the dance floor quickly.
Full Bronze is the complete social dance program taught by the Arthur Murray Dance Studios. It’s designed to develop timing and techniques in all Social Dances selected by the student. The styling will make you look and feel comfortable on the dance floor and strengthen your lead and following regardless of your partner, the music being played or the type of dance floor.
Silver is the dance standard with a high degree of styling. More elaborate movements ensure the Silver dancer will stand out on any dance floor. Continuity of movements makes a couple glide across the dance floor with many natural directional changes. Styling, technique, balance and control take on an entirely new meaning. This is the beginning of a more professional style and look on the dance floor.
Our Gold standard is for the hobby dancer interested in performances, exhibitions or competitions. Its intricate patterns can only to be used when both partners are proficient. Choreography, styling, technique and showmanship are necessities in this standard. his material is generally not used on a crowded floor. Although there is a lot of work involved in this program, you will truly be regarded as an outstanding dancer.
- What a great idea for a social gathering - but because this is a review - let me just say, I hope many of the couples sign-up for further lessons. So in addition to learning (or maybe re-learning) some dancing skills - some great physical activity and a new social event; for about $10 a lesson - I don't think you can go wrong.Jay V.Ocala, FL
- What can I say? I should have started as a true dancer. ... with very friendly people and lots going on at one time. Private lessons, group lessons, party/mixers and EVERY kind of dance you can imagine. I truly recommend everyone to try it out. Find the dancer in you.Victor L.Orlando, FL
- I have visited several dance studios in the Orlando area, and I can honestly say that this is the BEST place to learn to dance! I have been dancing here for more than 3 years and I absolutely love this studio. The owners have created a unique environment filled with fun, positivity, and talent. The staff is incredibly friendly and will always try to make you feel welcome and comfortable. There is a great mix of students, of all ages and abilities, so you won't feel out of place. The studio offers private lessons where you can work on a wedding routine, improve your social dancing, or prepare for a competition. There are also group classes and practice parties to help you learn new skills. So if you're looking to dance, make friends, lose weight, or just have fun, then this is the place to be!Jen A.Orlando, FL
- If you're thinking about learning to dance, there is no better place!! The instructors are very knowledgeable, and everyone is friendly. Also, there's a great mix of experience levels and age groups among the students. Highly Recommended!!Daniel M.Orlando, FL
- I'd recommend this studio for anyone from 1st timers to advanced dancers. It is a bright, beautiful new facility, but its greatest asset is its quality instructors. My teachers make learning so fun and work hard to help me improve as a dancer. I have found this to be a place where the students are their top priority.Debbie E.Orlando, FL