Dance your way into a healthy relationship!
The benefits of ballroom dancing are easy to realize. Fun, exercise and meeting people are natural outcomes of social dancing. Dancing opens doors at social events and private functions.
People of all ages can learn to dance. Students from 18 to 80 have learned to dance in a fun and easy way using the World Famous Arthur Murray® teaching method.
People of all ages can learn to dance. Students from 18 to 80 have learned to dance in a fun and easy way using the World Famous Arthur Murray® teaching method.Arthur Murray Dance Studios offer a fun comfortable learning environment. Many students have reported weight loss, increased flexibility, enhanced strength, better posture, increased self confidence, lowered blood pressure, increased energy and endurance, and a more positive mood. Some students have been referred by their physicians, or recommended to continue dancing due to the benefits they have experienced.
Arthur Murray Dance Students gain many benefits through becoming better dancers. While developing your dancing skills you should not be surprised if you:
- Get more fun and enjoyment from your social life.
- Enjoy increased self confidence.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Improve your overall health.
- Feel more at ease in social situations.
- Find the exercise and fitness you’ve wanted.
- Make your partner happy.
- Enjoy attending more parties.
- Find your business relationships improving.
- Acquire more grace and poise.
- Overcome shyness.
- Relieve stress.
- Stand out on the dance floor.
- Feel refreshed and relaxed.
- What a great idea for a social gathering - but because this is a review - let me just say, I hope many of the couples sign-up for further lessons. So in addition to learning (or maybe re-learning) some dancing skills - some great physical activity and a new social event; for about $10 a lesson - I don't think you can go wrong.Jay V.Ocala, FL
- What can I say? I should have started as a true dancer. ... with very friendly people and lots going on at one time. Private lessons, group lessons, party/mixers and EVERY kind of dance you can imagine. I truly recommend everyone to try it out. Find the dancer in you.Victor L.Orlando, FL