The benefits of ballroom dance are easy to realize. Dance group classes are fun, great exercise and perfect for meeting new people. Dancing opens doors at social events and private functions.
People of all ages can learn to dance. Students from 18 to 80 have learned to dance in a fun and easy way using the World Famous Arthur Murray® teaching method.
People of all ages can learn to dance. Students from 18 to 80 have learned to dance in a fun and easy way using the World Famous Arthur Murray® teaching method.Arthur Murray Dance Studios offer a fun comfortable learning environment. Many students have reported weight loss, increased flexibility, enhanced strength, better posture, increased self confidence, lowered blood pressure, increased energy and endurance, and a more positive mood. Some students have been referred by their physicians, or recommended to continue dancing due to the benefits they have experienced.
Arthur Murray Dance Students gain many benefits through becoming better dancers. Dance group classes let you:
- Get more fun and enjoyment from your social life.
- Enjoy increased self confidence.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Improve your overall health.
- Feel more at ease in social situations.
- Find the exercise and fitness you’ve wanted.
- Make your partner happy.
- Enjoy attending more parties.
- Find your business relationships improving.
- Acquire more grace and poise.
- Overcome shyness.
- Relieve stress.
- Stand out on the dance floor.
- Feel refreshed and relaxed.
- What a great idea for a social gathering - but because this is a review - let me just say, I hope many of the couples sign-up for further lessons. So in addition to learning (or maybe re-learning) some dancing skills - some great physical activity and a new social event; for about $10 a lesson - I don't think you can go wrong.Jay V.Ocala, FL
- What can I say? I should have started as a true dancer. ... with very friendly people and lots going on at one time. Private lessons, group lessons, party/mixers and EVERY kind of dance you can imagine. I truly recommend everyone to try it out. Find the dancer in you.Victor L.Orlando, FL
- I have visited several dance studios in the Orlando area, and I can honestly say that this is the BEST place to learn to dance! I have been dancing here for more than 3 years and I absolutely love this studio. The owners have created a unique environment filled with fun, positivity, and talent. The staff is incredibly friendly and will always try to make you feel welcome and comfortable. There is a great mix of students, of all ages and abilities, so you won't feel out of place. The studio offers private lessons where you can work on a wedding routine, improve your social dancing, or prepare for a competition. There are also group classes and practice parties to help you learn new skills. So if you're looking to dance, make friends, lose weight, or just have fun, then this is the place to be!Jen A.Orlando, FL
- If you're thinking about learning to dance, there is no better place!! The instructors are very knowledgeable, and everyone is friendly. Also, there's a great mix of experience levels and age groups among the students. Highly Recommended!!Daniel M.Orlando, FL
- I'd recommend this studio for anyone from 1st timers to advanced dancers. It is a bright, beautiful new facility, but its greatest asset is its quality instructors. My teachers make learning so fun and work hard to help me improve as a dancer. I have found this to be a place where the students are their top priority.Debbie E.Orlando, FL